Industrial projects come in many shapes and sizes, but a common factor for all is: you need an experienced team to ensure they are completed safely, timely, and cost-effectively.
If you have an industrial project, whether large or small, the team at Certified Environmental Solutions is prepared to take your project from concept to completion. Our team will be involved from the very beginning to help ensure all aspects of your project are taken into consideration. Our team can help you:
- Quantify total scope of the project encompassing safety, environmental, and budgetary considerations
- Develop safety plans to ensure workers safety
- Create turnkey solutions so no aspect is overlooked
- Provide responsive service with experienced personnel
- Ensure any wastes generated are handled appropriately
Environmental Remediation Services
Our experienced site remediation team can restore many types of industrial sites, including those that contain lead, asbestos, mercury, chrome, hazardous chemicals, non-hazardous chemicals, petrochemicals, and other wastes.
Projects are carefully planned and executed to ensure the business objectives of our clients are captured and realized. This includes: identifying goals, risk factors, safety factors, compliance and regulatory requirements, and solution options.
Depending on your needs and project objectives, site restoration can include:
- Providing experienced project management, labor, and all necessary equipment, PPE, and tools
- Hazardous or non-hazardous waste removal and treatment
- Offsite or in-situ soil remediation
- Water remediation for wastewater and/or contaminated water
- Tank, pit, and trench clean out services
- Process equipment decontamination and decommissioning
- Disaster cleanup
Storage Tank Services
We offer experienced and efficient storage tank cleaning and/or removal services for aboveground and underground storage tanks (AST tanks and UST tanks). This includes tanks used for petroleum-based products, various chemicals, and flammable liquids storage. If you need storage tank cleaning or removal we are the experienced team that will complete your job quickly, correctly, and cost-effectively.
Our industrial project and remediation teams have experience with many types of facilities, including:
- Manufacturing plants (such as general manufacturing, automotive, paints/coatings, chemical, pharmaceutical, laboratories, and more)
- Transportation related cleanups
- Gun range cleanups
- Small businesses (such as gas stations, dry cleaners, automotive shops, and more)
- Government related projects
For More Information
Site remediation and industrial projects can be complex and fraught with regulatory considerations. If your industrial project needs to be completed correctly, on time, and on budget, we can help.
Contact us by phone at (262) 800-8520 or email to schedule a free consultation or to discuss your unique needs with one of our team members.