The team at Certified Environmental Solutions has extensive experience in providing responsive, customized, and cost-effective solutions for managing hazardous wastes. Whether your facility generates only a few drums of hazardous waste each year or tanker-loads of hazardous waste each day, we value and appreciate the opportunity to earn your business.
Our team will work diligently to provide you with the most cost-effective and environmentally responsible options available that meet your company’s needs. Properly managing the hazardous wastes your operation generates is a key component in maintaining regulatory compliance and reducing your company’s environmental liabilities.
Our knowledgeable staff will also be a valuable asset to you as we routinely review the on-site practices of your business and provide our expertise to help ensure best management practices are being consistently followed. Whether your staff includes EH&S personnel or not, an experienced outside perspective is a valuable resource.
Hazardous waste solutions we routinely provide are:
- Less-than-truckload (LTL) or full-truck-load (FTL) service for hazardous wastes
- Tanker or railcar service for bulk hazardous wastes
- Hazardous waste recycling or disposal
- Lab packs or facility cleanout projects
Hazardous wastes we routinely manage include:
- Paints, coatings, still bottoms, and adhesives
- Acids, bases, and chemical cleaners
- Solvents and solvent contaminated material
- We are interested in looking into all of your unwanted industrial byproducts
- Manufacturing facilities – including those in the paints and coatings, chemical and pharmaceutical, general manufacturing, and many more
- Healthcare facilities – including laboratories, hospitals, clinics, and more
- Small businesses – including dry cleaners, automotive shops, printers, service stations, gun ranges, and many more
- Educational and governmental – including police departments, colleges, universities, high schools, and many more
For More Information
Contact us by phone at (262) 800-8520 or email to schedule a free waste services consultation or to discuss your unique needs with one of our team members. The assessment will review your needs and provide customized solutions to help you improve your service, reduce your costs, and meet your regulatory requirements.