If your business uses chemicals there is a good chance your facility is also storing obsolete chemicals. Many times, these unneeded chemicals sit for long periods of time because companies lack the expertise or resources to manage them properly. If you are faced with unknown chemicals, an inventory of obsolete chemicals, or an entire facility chemical cleanout project, our experienced team of certified chemists will be able to:
- Properly identify unknown chemicals
- Safely containerize chemicals per RCRA and DOT regulations
- Pack the chemical inventory in the most cost-effective manner
- Provide all shipping paperwork and labels
- Transport all obsolete chemicals safely offsite for recycling or disposal
Unwanted chemicals left on-site not only take up valuable space, but they might also be a safety hazard. Containers chemicals are kept in could be deteriorating or they could be damaged by fork truck traffic, etc, thereby causing a more dangerous and costly spill.
If your facility has an obsolete chemical inventory, whether it be large or small, our team of trained chemists are willing and able to help you. A trained member of our team can visit your facility and help identify and itemize the chemical inventory you need to remove. We will then create a turnkey proposal for you to ensure all aspects of the chemical removal project are safely handled.
- Hospitals, clinics, and research facilities
- Industrial and manufacturing facilities
- Academic (middle schools, high schools, and colleges/universities)
- Government buildings and facilities
- Warehouses and laboratories
- Any business that is closing and has onsite chemicals
For More Information
There are a myriad of risks that present themselves when cleaning out a facility or managing unknown chemicals. Unless your team has extensive waste chemical removal experience, it is vital that you work with certified lab pack specialists who understand these risks and can adequately mitigate the dangers.
Contact us by phone at (262) 800-8520 or email to schedule a free lab pack consultation or to discuss your needs with one of our team members.